GET TO KNOW ME
Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet world and showing interest in my work!
I am originally from a small town in western Michigan, but I moved to the Dallas/Forth Worth area in 2006 to pursue teaching. I taught for 5 years and met my husband in 2014. God has blessed us with 2 sweet baby boys! I decided in 2017 to stop teaching/coaching to stay home and pursue my passion in photography. On any given day, you can find me chasing my sweet baby boys around, serving at church, crossfitting, and enjoying time with my husband. I adore capturing timeless moments of my family and others.
1. I met my husband at Crossfit
2.I love doing laundry and cleaning our house
3. I love doing DIY projects with my husband (like Chip and Joanna)
4. I am true natural redhead
5.Terrible cook, unless it is pasta
6. love to travel with my boys and husband
7. Love peanut butter M&Ms
8. Love the color blush
9. I typically burn, not tan!
10. Favorite movie: The Proposal
Family Photo: Kristee Walker Photography